Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Arden B. has a new BOLD collection!!

Luichiny Kind Lee
Get over those Winter blues with some Springtime hues: http:/... on TwitpicNew, New, New - The Boldest and the Brightest styles have jus... on Twitpic    There are so many potential outfits with this New BOLD collection from Arden B. The pieces are classic, bold and bright.  I see them being relevant in my close a long time.  I like how the pops of red and cobalt blue instantly change each look.  The blue is a PERFECT match for my Luichiny Kind Lee's, which I have in red, taupe, cobalt and a army green.


B. the first to see our Haute Item of the week: Roll Cuff Bla... on Twitpic

This dress reminds me of the BodyCon type I see so often now. It fits like a glove. It is however a bandage sweater dress featuring a jacquard type diamond pattern and piped details. There is a V-neckline and tank straps which allow you to wear a racerback bra, my personal FAVORITE
Here is another image of the dress: http://ardenb.com/assets/ab/images/landing/SP2012/06.jpg


Denim envy? We've got your cure - All Jeans are now BOGO... on Twitpic




All in all, a very good collection if you are into City Mod Glam and 80's Asymmetrical FierceNess!


No comments:

Post a Comment