Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm now on Ebay

Today I decided to go forth and sell on ebay.  I am a stylist and am privy to many trunk shows, sample sales, and wholesale events.  Since selling out of my home and have found it to be more stress than i'm willing to go through.  I already have a makeup studio, wardrobe styling and shoe concierge business going on simultaneously in my basement apartment.  The extra foot traffic with the handbags is UNWANTED.   So, if you'd like to purse Nicole Lee fashion handbags, go to my ebay site.  I stock many styles, but only list on ebay the ones I actually have 5 or more of.  I am  dinahmiteluxe . http://myworld.ebay.com/dinahmiteluxe/?_trksid=p4340.l2559


Here are a few samples of some of the bags.

ENJOY and Thanks for your business! 

No comments:

Post a Comment