Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Get those Christmas shoes on his sleigh! SHOESDAY edition

It's SHOESDAY once again, and as usual my feet are salivating for new sole delights. Here are my drool worthy picks for this week. 




Luichiny Fass IN ATE



Luichiny EX CITED in TAUPE 
I LOOOVE 2 inch platforms~
Adjustable ankle strap and a snake printed 5 1/2 inch wedge



YES mam'...RISE above it ALL!! Luichiny
Shoes JUST IFYHOT chic ISH!!


And of course one FIERCE BOOT!!



It's all in the details for the Luichiny Cool Down. This over the knee stretch boot will make you the hottest gal in town with its delicate store floral side detail, elastic stretch material, platform and leg lengthening heel.


I hope you all have enjoyed my selection...and YES, I AM a LUICHINY FIEND!! that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment