Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tis' the season...to be ASHY ;( Natural Winter Skincare Tip

Do you STAY ASHY during the winter?  Don't be ashamed hunny...I do.  My mama use to 'grease' me until I shinned like a copper penny, and it didn't even GET THAT COLD in New Orleans.  OK, enough about me...what about YOU?  Surprisingly enough, Sunflower Oil is a pleasant smelling, light textured oil known for its abundance of vitamins A, B, D, and E, high linoleic acid content, and few saturated fatty acids. It gives the skin a satiny-smooth, non-greasy feel ALL DAY LONG! Its a primary oil in Bio Oils' formulation and a INEXPENSIVE one at that.  It has also been credited with providing a protective barrier on the skin of premature infants, which makes them less susceptible to infections. Other benefits include, treatment of arteriosclerosis, bruises and skin diseases.

A little on the skin goes a long way.  I suggest buying small vials or plastic travel containers and filling them.  Whole Foods carries an assortment of cosmetic grade and multi use grades and varieties of almost ANY essential oil.  Happy Glowing!






No comments:

Post a Comment