Monday, April 23, 2012

ARM YOURSELF~With Nicole Lee Handbags!

 No matter what brand you pick from the latest fashion magazine, I think all handbag lovers will agree: THATS TOO DAMN HIGH! Even if you CAN AFFORD to buy them in exchange for quality, it's still a slap in the face every time. Get ready for it to sting a little bit more in the near future – it’s costing brands more to source leather from Italian tanneries than ever, according to Women’s Wear Daily.

The rise in prices is impacting contemporary brands with sensitive price structures more than anyone, and if you took any economics courses in college, you know that there are only a few ways to deal with this kind of problem. Brands can cut amount or quality of leather used, increase prices or source materials from alternate locations (in this case, mostly South America.). 


So, what are our options?  TRY NICOLE LEE HANDBAGS!!  As I was fine tuning my closet this winter I notice a majority of the bags I kept were all one brand .  I'd consigned a Kate Spade, Dooney, MK, and one Coach, in July and August, but KEPT all the Nicole Lee.  A buyer friend let me tag along with him to a sample/Buyers sale and decided to sell them after 30 minutes. I love Nicole Lee USA Handbags because she makes a multitude of styles per season, they are high in quality, and extremely affordable. Nicole Lee hit the scene in 2004 with fashion forward handbags and accessories. They take their inspirations from the finest avant-gardes and then take it to another level. So it's no surprise that Nicole Lee creations have been featured in countless magazines and are seen adorning the rich and famous. Created with Top quality fabric and detailed craftsmanship, Nicole Lee handbags are not shy on the shelves. With aggressive and fashion forward designs, Nicole Lee HAS taken the world of handbags to a whole new level. http://nicoleleeonline.com/handbag-1/handbag-new-arrivals.html?p=1

Occasionally I'll have a online blog sale in which my non Facebook, Twitter,and Pintrest peps can purchase bags from me.  I use PayPal, which I feel safest, knowing I don't have to deal with anyones personal info.  
Please contact me via Direct Message on Twitter or Facebook to purchase.  I'll respond accordingly.

1 comment:

  1. I like those bags and just found them lack of human spirits so I like the best quality black leather shoulder bags Women enjoy at cwmalls.com more than yours!

    ReplyDelete